WECAN, WVU Environmental Conservation Awareness Now, is a collaborative university effort committed to ensuring a more sustainable future for WVU students, faculty, staff, and for the citizens of West Virginia. The Water internship program trains and asks students to research and implement water conservation methods on and off campus.
- Research and perform data analysis, as needed
- Communicate with university departments
- Conduct and analyze water usage on campus
- Assist with education and outreach initiatives
- Encourage conservation efforts of students, faculty, and staff
- Other duties as assigned