Food & Dining Internships
WECAN, WVU Environmental Conservation Awareness Now, is a collaborative university effort committed to ensuring a more sustainable future for WVU students, faculty, staff, and for the citizens of West Virginia. The Food & Dining internship program offers students the ability to gain and utilize skills to help reduce waste within WVU Dining Services.
- Research and perform data analysis, as needed
- Communicate with university departments
- Perform analysis of food waste and consumption within campus dining halls and other dining events
- Assist with education and outreach initiatives
- Encourage food and dining conservation efforts of students, faculty, and staff
- Other duties as assigned