WECAN, WVU Environmental Conservation Awareness Now, is a collaborative university effort committed to ensuring a more sustainable future for WVU students, faculty, staff, and for the citizens of West Virginia. The Energy internship program offers students the ability to gain and utilize skills to help develop efficient energy usage and conservation methods on and off campus.
- Research and perform data analysis, as needed
- Communicate with university departments
- Perform and analyze energy consumption audits in university departments and facilities
- Assist with education and outreach initiatives
- Encourage energy conservation efforts of students, faculty, and staff
- Other duties as assigned