Curricular Education Internships
WECAN, WVU Environmental Conservation Awareness Now, is a collaborative university effort committed to ensuring a more sustainable future for WVU students, faculty, staff, and for the citizens of West Virginia. The Curricular Education internship program offers students the ability to gain and utilize skills in sustainable education and awareness by assisting the development of sustainability related courses and learning opportunities for students. The Curricular education program aids in the development of sustainability minors, majors, workshops, and many other education driven initiatives on campus.
- Research and perform data analysis, as needed
- Communicate with university departments
- Assist with educational programs and initiatives
- Encourage sustainable efforts of students, faculty, and staff
- Work with various departments and colleges to design sustainability awareness and education programs
- Other duties as assigned