WECAN, WVU Environmental Conservation Awareness Now, is a collaborative university effort committed to ensuring a more sustainable future for WVU students, faculty, staff, and for the citizens of West Virginia. The Co-Curricular Education internship program offers students the ability to gain and utilize skills in various areas by collaborating with other sustainability awareness related organizations and programs. The Co-curricular educations program aids in the development of sustainability internships, workshops, and programs to generate sustainability awareness on campus.
- Research and perform data analysis, as needed
- Communicate with university departments
- Assist with educational programs and initiatives
- Encourage sustainable efforts of students, faculty, and staff
- Work in teams with other students, faculty, and staff to develop sustainability initiatives
- Update and monitor social media activities on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Other duties as assigned